DOG PARTY!

Y’all, this is so serious – I attended a dog party! I photographed a dog party. Like a Go, Dog. Go! dog party! And, I got to bring my little girl, Ginger. There was dog cake, dog treats, dog toy party favors. It was doggy heaven! I am pretty sure that more dogs and people attended this party than any of my own human birthday parties. Emmy is a cutie and her owner is fab (also, one of my favorite humans). This pooch received the sweetest birthday present too - a hand drawn picture of herself with blue glasses, pink hair and fuzzy stickers to illustrate the fur (please zoom in). Everything about this night was spectacular, even the sunset and phenomenal colors! Happy 1st birthday to Emerson, the sassiest pup ever!


Hope y’all get a kick out of this!


Want puppy birthday photos like these? Inquire here! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LENNOX + CAKE SMASH

OREGON VACATION | PART ONE