CHICKS, BUNNIES, BABIES… OH MY!

Serious squealing over here… my heart is just so filled with joy looking at these smiling faces! I am so pleased with how these Easter mini’s came out! I was SO worried about the rain (50% chance all day according every weather app) and yet, it worked out so beautifully!

A dear family friend, Toni, let me borrow some of her beautiful free-range chickies! She has about 400 of happy and healthy free-range chickens that lay eggs she sells at local farmer’s market. When I told her about my Easter idea she immediately told me about her sweet neighbor with two little girls who show bunnies! Being able to get these two species together was incredible and I think it made for some sweet family photos!


Enjoy!


Want family photos like these? Inquire here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LENNOX + CAKE SMASH

ALICE IN WONDERLAND