MATERNITY | KAROLÍNA + JOHN



WOW, WOW, WOW! Can you just believe this beautiful couple?! 

When I talked with Karolína, she said her favorite style was vintage romantic. She loves black and white photos and fields of flowers. My excitement for this session literally kept me up at night! I knew I had to find the perfect location for these two. I racked my brain for every location I could think of and the barn my cousin had her wedding reception at kept coming to mind. I reached out to her and found that it belonged to a family friend. How fantastic! Also, John’s mother made the flower crown, which was perfect and pretty! I love when things just work!

Enjoy!


Want maternity photos like these? Inquire here! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OREGON VACATION | PART ONE

LENNOX + CAKE SMASH