WEDDING | KACIE + MARK


When Kacie, Mark and I got together to discuss their wedding, they talked about how they wanted a party, not a traditional, big, or sparkly wedding; that wasn’t them. They are laidback, love laughing, and exceptionally sarcastic. Their wedding was about the celebration of love with close family, friends, and food. Y’all this wedding had TEX-MEX. If you know anything about any Texan – it’s that if there is chips and salsa near by, we’re there! Especially, if there is margaritas to go with it! 

I hope you enjoy this sneak peek of their awesome fiesta! 


Want wedding photos like these? Inquire here! 

Comments

  1. Pretty pleasing photography this is! Bride and groom look happy together. Came to know about rental spaces for parties from my friend and planning to hire them for my sister's bridal shower. Her big day us very near and making all possible efforts to pamper her anyways. Also searching for lovely color combinations for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Kacie and Mark are such wonderful people and they always have a smile on! Congratulations on your sister’s engagement! I’m sure her bridal shower will be spectacular 💕! If you ever need a photographer, you can contact my email, katie@kabosler.photography or through my website’s Inqury page. I hope you find the perfect colors and theme too! 🌻

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LENNOX + CAKE SMASH

ALICE IN WONDERLAND