ALICE IN WONDERLAND

Alice in Wonderland (the Walt Disney's Little Golden Books version) was definitely one of the more loved stories I read growing up. I remember being completely awed by actual “butter” flies and Rocking Horse Flies and doodling them all over my spirals that I would share notes in with friends. I loved how thirsty Alice was for knowledge (literally, "Drink Me") and how silly the queen was with her flamingo croquet. As you can imagine, I didn't say no when I was prompted with the idea of doing a subtle Alice in Wonderland themed fashion shoot! The clothes and styling were provided by fashionista Anna Cao and her newly started vintage clothing line. This was not my typical session and getting to work with models was awesome! A majority of the clients I’ve worked with have been mostly new moms, kids, young and in love couples, or even furry four legged friends. But seriously, you wouldn’t be able to tell from the photos obviously, but I was completely bundled in multiple jackets, a scarf and a hat and these ladies didn’t look cold even off camera! I’m sure that’s why they’re pros (not to mention totally gorgeous)! Also, isn't the blue dress adorable?!

To see more of the fabulous clothes, check out @Anna Cao on IG
Models: Sarah (IG: @sarahangelinej) and Ursula (IG: @readytoglam)


Enjoy the photos!


Want me to be your fashion photographer? Inquire here! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LENNOX + CAKE SMASH